Weddings mark a milestone in every couple’s life! It does not just mark the success of a love story but it also marks the beginning of a new chapter of life for the couple. While couples spend a lot of time in meticulously planning every detail of the wedding, it gets exceedingly difficult to ensure that each and every side of the wedding is perfect unless you have a perfect checklist with you.
Why keep a checklist?
Keeping a perfect checklist in your hand ensures that despite all the tension and the stress you have an eye over all the important elements and your wedding is just perfect without any major flaws. Having a checklist also ensures that you have very little to stress about.
So, ensure that you have ticked all the boxes in this checklist before your D-day.
The Perfect Checklist
- Have you chosen some additional dates along with the fixed date for your D-day as a backup?
- Have you decided upon your wedding budget
- Have you decided upon the theme of your wedding
- Have you prepared the guest list
- Are the wedding cards ready
- If you are going to post about your wedding on social media, have you selected a unique tag for yourself?
- Have you decided upon the location of the wedding?
- Have you contacted and finalized with the necessary vendors such as your wedding planner, the caterer, the videographer, the photographer, the florist, the makeup artist, the hairstylist, and the musicians among others.
- Did you decide upon your wedding dresses
- Have you booked your appointment at the salon
- Have you decided upon the dress for the other functions
- Apart from the usual cards, do you have your electronic card ready so that you can mail them over to your guests?
- If you have decided to hand out gifts, have you ordered them already (In case you are planning to go for the customized gifts, get in touch with the necessary vendor and ensure that they deliver on time?)
- Have you booked the hotel rooms for your guests
- If you are planning to set out for your honeymoon just after your wedding, make sure you book your tickets right away so that you may avail discounts.
- Have you started handing out the invitation to your guests?
- If you need any sort of transport be it for the guest or you and your significant one, then book for it now.
With this list in hand, you are sure to have a glitch-free wedding with a Wedding Planning Checklist!
Also, Check out,