Sangita Mandal who is from Guwahati, choose to be a Makeup Artist for her career. Let’s know more about her journey and the obstacles she faced along with this path.
1. Tell us something about yourself and your company.
Sangita Mandal: I’m from Guwahati. After completing my graduation, I choose to be a Makeup Artist as my career. And by God’s grace, I started my Makeup academy.
2. What’s your competitive advantage and why can’t it be copied?
Though everybody has their advantage and I feel my eye makeup can’t be copied easily.
3. What challenges/obstacles did you face in your journey so far?
I have crossed a tough journey in my initial stages such as after completing my makeup course I was unable to get clients and was depressed because lots of money was invested in products etc.
4. What are your expansion plans?
Want to grow my Makeup Academy.
5. Tell our audience more about your failures? How should one bounce back?
Just work hard and don’t be depressed and wait for the right time.
6. How do you define success?
Success has different meanings for different people. I wished to be satisfied.
Follow her work folio at:-
Follow us at:-