Red and violet are truly the most elegant colours when it comes to the bridal lehenga. And we can’t take off our eyes from those blood-red lehengas when we find an Indian bride in a big-fat wedding wearing it. It may be the colour of elegance, but you know what winning hearts is in these recent days? And which is the trendy colour when it comes to bridal lehangas? We are talking about none other than evergreen and most versatile colour, Lavender.
Here in this article, we have shared some of the elegant and amazing lavender lehangas.
Marriage plays an indeed amazing and significant role everywhere around, and the appearance of the bridegroom is what adds charm to the function. Here, comes lehangas in integral importance. Of course, Lavender lehengas are an enormous rage these days with brides preferring this colour over traditional and usual colours. This slight shade is just the ideal choice for ultra-modern brides, also, the best part of this colour is, it fits with all the skin complexions making it one of the ideal matches for lehenga. Here we got some of the lavishing glimpses of the lavender lehangas that has been adding char to the bridal appearances.
1. This lavender tulle lehenga with heart motifs and choli added with glass beaded and carrying the cutwork, this type of lavender lehenga is indeed jaw-dropping and enough worthy to win hearts.
2. Damn! She’s winning hearts because of her lehenga choice. The gorgeous chikankari lavender lehenga she donned at her Mehendi ceremony and has gone viral as everyone adored the way she looks.
3. Lavender has become a favourite of celebrities as well. Bollywood super-star, Shraddha Kapoor grabbed all the eyeballs at the Ambani’s star-studded engagement party in this heavenly lavender coloured lehenga with deep silver threadwork.
4. Indeed Lavender has become an ideal choice when it comes to wedding lehangas.
5. This undemanding yet elegant monotoned lehenga with shimmery hints has become another lehenga to win multiple hearts with its appearance.
6. This is a multi-layered lehenga with heavy silverwork, making it a perfect choice for wedding and reception lehenga.
7. Well… another on the list.
8. Blogger bride Aayushi Bangur won this simple yet jaw-dropping lavender lehenga for her Mehendi function and gave the goals for further upcoming brides.
9. This silk lehenga with fragile zardozi work is truly astonishing
10. This lavender lehenga carrying easy gota work makes for an ideal outfit.
11. And here is the bride who appeared like a queen wearing this deeply worked lavender lehenga.
12. Look at the work and minute detailing. Damn! Another on the list to take breaths away.