The story of the wedding of Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh is just like the story of a Bollywood movie. This was long-awaited and exciting news kept hidden from the people by the two parties. Nonetheless, the Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Weddings celebration had its full quota of fun and enjoyment along with the games and frolics associated with a typical Punjabi wedding. With the lights from the chandeliers and the glow from the bride and groom’s face, the scene was set in a dreamlike state with all the fairytales coming through where the boundaries of heaven and earth seemed to disappear.
The first meet
The bride and groom are the members of the same profession, which was common ground among them. However, the bride, Neha Kakkar, is an accomplished singer and is well-known for her unique voice and style of singing.
Several of her songs are chartbusters and have been at the top of the chart for quite some time. The husband, Rohanpreet Singh, is also a singer by profession. After keeping their relationship under wraps for many years, they announced their engagement to the world with an Instagram post titled “You’re mine”.
The companies who made this possible
Nowadays, every affluent wedding is managed by professional companies so that the wedding parties can concentrate on revelries alone. Let us know about the details of the concerns that made this important event successful:
- Venue: JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity (Wedding), The Amaltas Farms (Reception)
- Décor: Showkraft Designer Weddings
- Makeup: Vibha Gusain, Ritika Vats Makeup and Hair (Reception)
- Hair: Deepali Deokar, Rachit Lavanya Makeovers (Reception)
- Mehendi: Raju Mehendi, Pataaree
- Photography and Videography: Deepika’s Deep Clicks
- Catering: Tandoori Nights Catering (Anand Karaj)
- Wedding Planner: The Royal Events India
- Groom’s Outfits: Shilpi Ahuja (Haldi), Anita Dongre (Mehendi), Tisa Studio (Sangeet), Sabyasachi Mukherjee (Anand Karaj), Falguni and Shane Peacock (Reception)
- Groom’s Shoes: Italian Shoes Company (Haldi & Mehendi), (Haldi, Mehendi, Sangeet), Sabyasachi (Anand Karaj)
- Bride’s Outfits: Shilpi Ahuja (Haldi), Anita Dongre (Mehendi, Sangeet), Falguni and Shane Peacock (Hindu Wedding, Reception), Sabyasachi Mukherjee (Anand Karaj)
- Jewelry: India Trend (Haldi), Just Peachy India (Haldi), Anita Dongre Pink City (Mehendi, Sangeet), Archana Aggarwal (Hindu Wedding, Reception), Sabyasachi Jewelry (Anand Karaj), Mani Muktaa Jewels (Reception)
- Accessories: Om Sons Bridal Store (Chooda and Kaleerein), Meri Almari (Nath)
The events and festivities
Like all the quintessential Punjabi weddings, the marriage ceremony of Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh started with the Haldi and Mehendi celebrations. The ceremonies were intimate and the couple was dressed in matching ensembles. Their presence, behavior, and every other little interaction were the posters of love. However, more than the gleaming clothes or the alluring jewelry, the couple were dazzling and lighting up the venue with their smile alone.
The Sangeet ceremony was decorated by a huge backdrop giving the ceremony a regal and majestic feel. With the guests, attendees, and most of all, the glowing bride and groom created a fairytale-like scenario that was itself a sight to behold. The matching theme of the couple’s ensemble continued here also, with Neha donning a fuchsia pink lehenga styled by Anita Dongre and the beau wearing an immaculate white tuxedo by Tisa Studio, complemented by bright pink accessories. The true joy and happiness were evident in their selves as they exchanged the ceremonial rings, sealing in the promise of spending their life together, for better or for worse.
The main marriage ceremony, traditionally known as Anand Karaj, took place in a Gurudwara in New Delhi. Herein, they took the promise of assisting each other, in sickness and in health according to their religious belief. The pictures uploaded by the singer brother of the bride, Tony Kakkar, showed Neha and Rohanpreet wearing beautiful matching attires perfectly arranged for this important ceremony. The dresses were of the Sabyasachi brand and the blush pink color dresses perfectly complemented each other. As always, the couple was all smiles and the picture-perfect frame of happiness for all to see.
The social wedding
After the traditional ceremony, a night wedding ensued in which Neha and Rohanpreet both sported a red, bejeweled lehenga complemented perfectly by Rohanpreet, wearing a Pink and Red Sherwani of Falguni and Shane Peacock make. The night was full of song and dance, most of which were the songs sung by the beautiful blushing bride. Their collaborative project ‘Neha Da Vyah’ was a principal attraction. The couple dedicated songs to each other as well and danced their hearts out, videos of which have now become viral.
The merriments were trailed by a majestic reception with their family and relatives in Chandigarh, for which Neha selected a feathered white lehenga with diamond and emerald jewelry, which was complemented by the groom wearing a royal-blue tuxedo.