Aparna Mishra is an actress in Indian television programs. She played in Kumkum Bhagya. Aparna Mishra is a very good looking actress; she started her career as a fashion model. Let’s take a look at our quick chat session with her.
- Tell us about your Journey.
I was a simple girl Aparna Mishra from Kanpur! Well, Kanpur to Mumbai was a journey full of fun, excitement, and hard work!!
2. Was there any defining moment as such when you realized that you wanted to be an actor?
From a very young age, I wanted to become an actor, I still remember as a child I used to google “ how to become an actor “ although I laugh at it now but back then there were so much passion and excitement in my heart for acting.
3. What have you learned about yourself since you became a celebrity?
I have learned a lot. I believe each day one learns. Not just in the field you work in but also in life. The most important thing is to stay humble.
4. What kind of role do you feel most comfortable with?
People know me as Shahana. I am comfortable with it because Shahana is like me. So I basically live Shahana in my life.
5. Which character played by you is closer to your heart?
Of course shahana from Kumkum Bhagya
6. What challenges/obstacles did you face in your journey so far?
Many. I came to this city alone. Right from finding a place to live to line up for auditions, everything was a challenge. But I’ve realized that challenges are nothing but stepping stones towards success
7. Who supported you to come into this field?
8. What projects you are currently working on?
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
10. What is one message you would give to your fans?
Thank you so much for all the love. I am constantly overwhelmed by the love I receive Keep loving me! Do watch my show Kumkum Bhagya every day at 9 pm!
11. What are your future Plans?
To keep learning and work on my craft each and every day
12. What is your personal favorite performance?
When I played a Sardar in Kumkum Bhagya
13. If you weren’t an actor, what would you have liked to have been?
Dancer? No! I feel I’m born to act!
14. Do you have one wonderful or humorous memory from your career you can share?
Every day since I started my career as an actor has been wonderful in one way or other… but if I did have to point a single incident- we shot a scene where we had to catch goons and I got so carried away I ended up hanging on to a goons shoulder and instead of being able to pull him down- I ended up being pulled up with his shoulder hanging onto him Like a koala bear but didn’t let him go till the shot got cut… actors gotta do what actors gotta do I guess.
15. Is there a role you have not played but would like to someday?
I would want to explore every kind of character. Being an actor is an opportunity to feel varied emotions and live varied lives… and I want to do as many different characters as I can to my best capacity
16. Which of your roles was the most challenging for you to capture?
I still have to explore a lot… but if I had to answer I think the character of “Sahiba” was an adventure considering her journey was extremely turbulent and had to be portrayed within an episode. So a lot of emotional variation had to be achieved within a few days.
So, this was a quick conversation with the beautiful and superbly talented actor Aparna Mishra. We wish her all the luck in her future endeavors and eagerly awaiting stellar performances soon!